Swimsuit season is here (well in many markets) and we hope you are ready. Like we need one more thing to stress about when getting ready to wear our first swimsuit of the season – but we do!
To add to the dilemma of the season, designers have increased our options of low or high-cut leg in our swimsuits. Both styles are trendy this season…but now how do we determine which one is right for me? We’ve talked with a few of our favorite retailers at our local outlet shopping center and here are some “hints” to help you figure out if you should go low-cut or high-cut with your swimsuit.
Low-cut leg swimsuits do the following:
- Cover your bottom (and this isn’t a bad thing).
- Smooths out lumps.
- Won’t ride up!
- It’s a fabulous look from the fifties (which is very hot right now)
High-cut leg swimsuits do the following:
- Elongates your legs (um, love that).
- Makes them look toned (yes, I could believe it either – but it does).
- Helps create curves.
- Guys love them (well, that is what they’re saying over at mystifiesmen.com)
So what will you be wearing this summer? Feel free to leave a comment!